A revolution in socks – these socks are the most comfortable, silky smooth things I’ve ever worn next to my skin. These sport socks are cushioned on the bottom for extra comfort and do not slip whilst working out.
Over the years I’ve tried many types of active socks but none of these come anywhere near. It’s great that I do not have to keep pulling them up during my work outs as my socks have once again slipped.
Socks made out of Bamboo fibre offer sustainable alternatives for people who want natural options.
These socks are a great alternative to regular cotton:
- Sustainable and Renewable resource – grows quickly, thrives naturally without fertilizer or pesticides.
- Naturally anti-bacteria and hypoallergenic – no more smelly feet, odour resistance.
- Thermal regulating – keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Quickly absorbs moisture – keeping feet dry
- Machine washable – Bamboo fabric can be washed at a lower temperature. Dry’s quicker than cotton.
Even the men in my life have started wearing Bamboo socks and have noticed the difference almost immediately. No more smelly or itchy feet.
Cheapest is not always economical. Paying a little bit more for products we need in our everyday lives, whether for work or pleasure can be far more economical.